What is Gauge Calibration?
Calibration is a process where we check or adjust – by comparison with a standard – the accuracy of a measuring instrument. Read our Calibration Brochure for more information on our NIST-traceable Primary and Secondary Calibration Standard Blocks.
We service and calibrate all models of nuclear gauges, including Troxler, InstroTek, CPN, and Humboldt.
With a Troxler calibration, you get:
- ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratories in NC, CA, FL, and TX (view our scopes)
- Industry experts with more than 100 years of combined experience
- Dedicated calibration technicians
- NIST-traceable standards
- ASTM and AASHTO compliant three- and five-block calibration
- Background and temperature-controlled calibration bays
- Expert technicians and engineers available for troubleshooting
- Full mechanical inspection and cleaning
- ISO 17025 Accredited Total Lab Calibration