DCT-OT (Disk-shaped Compact Tension)
The Troxler Disk-shaped Compact Tension and Texas Overlay Test Machine (DCT – OT) offers the following features:
- Test results are printed and plotted immediately. There is no prost processing.
- The DCT is completely contained on a rolling portable test frame that is designed to carry the load through the conventional pins used by DCT to load the specimen.
- It comes with a Texas Overlay test fixture and a copper tub.
- The system is designed to meet the most current AASHTO D7313 standard.
- A built-in insulated chamber in a chest style configuration with a flip top eliminates immediate air exchange when opening the chamber to change a specimen.
- The system includes a 4500 lb force actuator with low friction seals and a magneto restrictive position sensor that is controlled by a proportional valve for closing the loop to control load, position, or strain.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||42in x 20in x 37in|
|Test Frame Dimensions (L x W x H)||29in x 15in x 4.5in|
|Shipping Weight||520 lbs|
|Stroke||1 inch (25mm)|
|Chamber Cooling Temperature||-39.5 C – 40 C|
|Electrical Source||115 VAC 20Amp receptical required|
|Data Output||Custom DCT software|