PaveTracker™ Model 2701-B Plus
The PaveTrackerTM Model 2701-B Plus is an electromagnetic density indication device for asphalt quality control measurements. This gauge contains no radioactive material, so no licensing or special training is required to own or operate this equipment. Your entire asphalt paving team could be ready to perform asphalt quality control measurements at a moment’s notice.
The PaveTrackerTM Model 2701-B Plus weighs only 11 lbs (5 kg), and it displays measurement results in only two seconds. This allows the user to measure larger areas in a shorter amount of time. If problem areas are found, further compaction effort can quickly be made to increase the density of the asphalt.
The PaveTrackerTM Model 2701-B Plus complies with ASTM standard D7113 and AASHTO T 343.
|Power Supply||6V 4000mAh Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries|
|Battery Runtime||32 hours (typical)|
|Battery Recharge Time||1.5 hours (typical) to 2.5 hours (max.)|
|Charging Adapters (2)||110 VAC and 12 V vehicle adapter|
|GPS Option||Optional GPS capability — contact us for more information|
|Size (W x D x H)||9 x 16 x 6 in. (22.9 x 40.6 x 15.2 cm)|
|Weight (with battery)||11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||31 lbs. (14 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32º to 122º F (0º to 50º C)|
|Storage Temperature||0º to 140º F (-18º to +60º C)|
|Display||4-line by 20-character LCD|
|Data Storage||Up to 999 readings|
|Temperature Sensor||0 to 350°C (32 to 662°F) operating range|
|Measurement Depth||Up to approx. 2 in. (5.1 cm)|
|Measurement Time||2 seconds max. (1 second typical)|
|Measurement Precision||±0.20 pcf (±3.2 kg/m3)|
|Reference Standard||Supplied in shipping case|
|Calibration Offset||Calibrate to one of 2 density measurements: road core or nuclear gauge.|
- Reference test plate built into the case allowing the operator to test the unit as often as desired
- Two handles are standard – detachable longer L shaped handle and an attached bail handle
- Large backlit display and keypad can be easily seen from a standing position and in dim light
- Self-adhesive protective sensor cover disc is easily replaceable in the field
- Infrared Temperature Sensor measures and displays the mat temperature.
- GPS location capability reports latitutde and longitude with each measurement result.